Sunday, May 10, 2009

Tower crane pull up! Extreme morning exercise!

This you tube that I discovered nearly gave me a heart attack. No no, it is not those spooky scary stuff, this is the extreme height and life threatening stuff. You will get what i meant after you watch this video. Oh, and the stunts that these guys pull off made Jackie Chan stunts suddenly looks normal. Haha!

Oh and they are French. How do I know? Haha, because only French people wear a designer suit while pulling off that stunt. BTW, they are not using any wires too… crazy…

 

1 comments:

Pull Up Bars said...

Completely insane!

They either have more balls than I do, or are dumber than I am. Not sure which one, but you wouldn't catch me up there.

Wow!

wedding chocolates
Free Domain Name Service
Total Visitor Since 01/01/2010