Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mandarin songs catch-up

I haven’t update myself on the mandarin songs music arena since last winter. Today I finally managed to keep tab of my favourite artist’s latest release. Release date of Lee Hom latest album: Dec 2008, Date that I realised it: April 09. How slow is it for me?

A little bit of background intro for Lee Hom if you happen not to know him at all.

Wang Lee Hom, who is born in Rochester, New York is a multi awards winner in chinese music arena. This is the man with REAL talents, REAL graduate from America Williams College, and did I mention he plays fluently and comfortably with over 10 musical instruments which include piano, drums, guitar, bass, violin, vibraphone, erhu, xun etc. Mind boggling isn’t it? I saw with my own eyes he played at least 4 different instruments in a concert that I attended years ago. Fantastic performance! He wrote most of his songs and learned mandarin since age of 18 in America.

Below is the new MV from him. Love this song! Enjoy the music!

王力宏+張靚穎 - 另一個天堂

0 comments:

wedding chocolates
Free Domain Name Service
Total Visitor Since 01/01/2010