Monday, April 20, 2009

inspirations?

As you might have noticed, I seldom update my blog lately. My time has been fully occupied by a lot of things recently.

Apart from travelling and photography work, I have been extremely busy with my job, and my future planning. The lack of inspiration and fatigue after work killed the joy of blogging.

I will try to resume the blogging activity in the near future, but don’t expect many words in here as I am a bit tired of writing one at the moment.

I think my blog will become a little bit more random and informal from this moment on, which is not necessary a bad thing, as I am not under pressure to produce a bang on article to attract more adverts.

Anyway, hope you have enjoyed reading my blog, I shall come back, perhaps after more readings and writing skills practices to produce a juicier blog.

0 comments:

wedding chocolates
Free Domain Name Service
Total Visitor Since 01/01/2010