Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Birthday 2009!!!

Yes It is my birthday today! Any special plan? No… Well, maybe having a pint with colleague in the pub… having a small party in the office? Then that’s it really…

birthday

Anyway of course birthday without the birthday wish is pointless, so I have my birthday wishes too… Most of them are almost the same with my Annual resolution. But well, at least I will put double effort in it, so the chances of dream comes true is higher! Wahahaha!

Alright, gonna sleep now. Birthday tomorrow yeah!!!

 

cupcakes images courtesy of Kevin Logan

3 comments:

Monkey2 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GEORGE!

ahfatt said...

pal, happy birthday!

Alice Teh said...

Happy belated birthday, George! :D

wedding chocolates
Free Domain Name Service
Total Visitor Since 01/01/2010