Sunday, February 15, 2009

Heaviest snow ever experienced in the UK 2009

UK is having its late winter snow that blanketed the whole country in white. The snow was so thick that eventually you can build a snow man with it! And yes it is! My first time building a snow man!

me with snow in back yard

It’s me in the backyard! Very powdery snow!

my first snow man

My first snow man!

snowman in the backyard

My snow man looked at the backyard…

backyard backyard full of snow… Weee!!!

More snow reports and london trip in winter coming soon after my blog posts about the CNY celebration in Highfield Park and Derby short trip and Bridgnorth Town visit via the steam train (or locomotive as some prefer to call it). Ha!

0 comments:

wedding chocolates
Free Domain Name Service
Total Visitor Since 01/01/2010