Saturday, September 06, 2008

I found my peace, at last...

If you did read my last post, you might know that I have been in a lot of troubles and turbulence in the past 2 weeks.

I have been blessed to have so many friends and work colleagues that concerned about me and offers a much needed helping hands and words of encouragement.

Helps, be it just words of encouragements, or getting things sorted out on behalf of me, offering me a temporary place to chill for 2 weeks; are pouring in from all over the world, China(Thanks so much Vera! Thanks Jay!) England(Thanks Flix, Aaron, Dawn, Mike, Andry, David, Trish, Diane, Both Dennises etc...sorry if I miss out some one here...), Taiwan (Thanks Gary and James!), Thailand (Thanks Bow! and thanks Kanin!), Japan (Thanks Tosh!),Ireland(Thanks Rourri), Hong Kong(Gab!), Malaysia (Ben, Justin, Chong), Philipines (Thanks Archi!), South Africa (Sartaj), India (Thanks Kiran and Anu), Sweden (Thanks Dee), Chile (Thanks Roxana!), Denmark (Johnny!), Nigeria (Ikye!)... The list of people that get me through this dark moment is exhaustless, your kindness are forever remembered by me... I pray to God to bless you all, my friends for your kind souls!

For now, at least I am back on track, getting back on the normal pace of life and trying to get jobs done and some more traveling and sight seeing to do! =p  I learned, to find peace in the midst of chaos; to find strength while in the darkness hours; to know who is true friends in heart and who is not... I think I grow more mature than before... But time will tell whether I am more mature than the cheddar cheese!

1 comments:

Alice Teh said...

Hi George, happy to know that things are back to normal for you. Thanks for your comment on my blog re allergy. Really appreciate it.

Have a good weekend! :)

wedding chocolates
Free Domain Name Service
Total Visitor Since 01/01/2010