Saturday, August 23, 2008

Trouble trouble please go away...

As some of you might have notice that my blog has been inactive for almost 2 weeks now. Just to inform you that for the past week, I have gone through one or two unfortunate events which made me unable to bring out good articles or photos to this blog.

First, it is the agony and trouble in finding a house to stay.  Second, I have to deal with the hooligan landlord who trashed our door, have to deal with the police, solicitors and so on and so forth. So to cut the long story short, I am homeless, without my own place, now temporary stayed in friend's place.
I guess life is not bed of roses and it is true. I hit the low point of life before, but not all of them come together. It is such an agony I should say!

It has been one year since I started to find a career in this country that I love, UK. But it seems that it is way too difficult for me to secure a career here. I am devastate at one point, but I have to stand up tall, keep improving myself so that I will become more competent than the others. I am planning to move on, to move forward and grow stronger...

Goodbye to my old home, where I have been staying in this area for 2 years, it is time to get a fresh start... Until then, please pray for me to have the strength and opportunities to go on and stay ahead!

1 comments:

Alice Teh said...

Hi George, sorry to hear about your home incident. I hope you'll get it resolved soon. Will keep you in prayers, ya?

Thank you too for visiting my blog. To answer your question on the camera I use, I have a Nikon D40. For day-to-day food pics, I usually just use my compact Canon A460. I tag the post with the camera I used for pics in that particular entry.

wedding chocolates
Free Domain Name Service
Total Visitor Since 01/01/2010