Wednesday, May 07, 2008

The one who nearly run out of photography ideas

It has been almost a month where I didn't produce any stunning photos and that is kinda freak me out. BIG TIME. I have been searching high and low for inspiration and motivation. Test shooting some other subject where I rarely touch on. Example: motion, portrait and the fearsome building architecture! ( It is not because of me, but the camera lens is not wide enough for the super big building around here!)

Finally I manage to get back to the right track! I am pleased of myself. anyhow, my camera started to act up a couple of times recently. Guess it is time for me to upgrade my 4.0MPixels Canon now... D-SLR next!

Without further ado, I would like to share with you my work.

sky 

Burst of Spring

 journey to the unknown

Journey to the unknown future

train station
Nottingham Train Station

sakura with trend
Spring has came


lakeside sign 

Lakeside

 trend building
Trent Building

0 comments:

wedding chocolates
Free Domain Name Service
Total Visitor Since 01/01/2010