Monday, January 14, 2008

Have you done a good deed today?

One of my New year resolution is to do more good deeds than last year. I can't donate my blood now because of my blood condition, and being a foreigner in UK not gonna help the blood donation process.. Some one suggested Sperm donation.. I never thought of it at all, but well, I don't want to have a heart attack in the late 80's when some strangers come to face me and tell me I am their father, so I'm gonna pass this proposal.

So, I have decided to donate some money to Cancer Research Council and I did it today. Even though the amount is not much if compared with Bill Gates donation to the Gates Foundation, but at least I showed my support and my willingness to help.

So, have you done your good deed today?

0 comments:

wedding chocolates
Free Domain Name Service
Total Visitor Since 01/01/2010