Saturday, September 08, 2007

Apple Nano 3rd Gen Players Design is Suck!!

ARGH!!! Just read the news and the photos of the new iPod Nano, it is so far the crappiest iPod Nano I ever see from Apple! Let the photo do the justification for me! Don't get me wrong, I really love the design of the 1st gen iPod Nano, but after that the Nano design just go downhill ever since! Tomorrow I will drop by to Curry Digital to look at the actual unit, just to make sure it is not the photograph that makes it looks so cheap! Will keep you updated!

overview_hero_20070905

The latest iPod Nano 3rd Gen... OMG! Looks horrible!!!

Compared it with iPod 1st Gen

ipodnano

Can some one please tell me which design do you prefer?? For me, I prefer the 1st Gen Design!! It is still one of my favorite design!!!

0 comments:

wedding chocolates
Free Domain Name Service
Total Visitor Since 01/01/2010