Thursday, August 30, 2007

Presentation day-- Last day on the Master Course 22.08.2007

Just a short updates from me before i head to bed. We have a great time presenting our project to the panel of lecturers and experts.. My supervisor was there as usual...

We gave our best in the presentation and in the end of all presentation. We had a private comment session by the panel's. We did snapped some photos after the presentations... There you go...

Me with Johnny and Kailyn!!

Self potrait!!! Behind me is Dr. Ian Todd

In Lab1

With Rex

From left, Rex, Johnny, Me and Dio

My coursemates!!!

See, never mess with the girls!!! LOL!

With my lovely supervisor: Dr. Lucy Fairclough

Johnny and kailyn with the lecturers.

0 comments:

wedding chocolates
Free Domain Name Service
Total Visitor Since 01/01/2010