Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Am I on the right track?

I not sure why recently these few days I kept dreaming about me in Malaysia, visiting friends, having fun... The surprising thing is that I am a PC wiz kid! I am thinking what if I choose to study computer science rather than Medical biotech... what will happen to my life?

Will I be like Ah Fatt, constantly flying to other countries, taiwan, china to set up a software firm? Or will I be able to make it to Microsoft or Sun Microsystem, or even Apple?

Well, life isn't appears like what we wanted. So we have to constantly work towards the challenges that we face, and hopefully get what we want in life.

I am tired, exhausted from the lab work, will go back home sleep now.

0 comments:

wedding chocolates
Free Domain Name Service
Total Visitor Since 01/01/2010