Sunday, May 20, 2007

Movie Marathon!

After the gruesome final exams and the research lab works, I need to chill! So one of the ways to do it is by watching movies!! Wee...

Friday night--Spiderman 3 with coursemates. Location: Cornerhouse. Movie verdict: Not as good as the first 2 episodes. Pretty predictable. Still watchable though... Oh, and I am impressed by the acting performance of Tobey Maguire and James Franco in the film and their acting is really convincing. Kudos for that!

Friday night after the spidey, In the room: S.W.A.T. Movie verdict: Mmm.. Story lines is not that good, but good gun fight action though. Samuel L. Jackson is cool to be a captain, other than that, nothing much to mentioned...

Saturday night, wasting my time to watch John tucker must die. It is a damn stupid chick flick. Make no sense and the story lines is too shallow! I though the 10things I hate about you movie is kinda really a waste of my time to watch, but this movie kinda nearly top the "TOP 3 turkey movies". Wanna watch a good chick flick? Try Freaky Friday, or RV which is more fun watching...

Well, good night and I gonna get some sleep now... LOL, still can't believe I pick the chick flick to spend my 2 hours rather than choose to watch Babel  or The Curse of The Golden Flower... I will watch those movies later tomorrow maybe...

0 comments:

wedding chocolates
Free Domain Name Service
Total Visitor Since 01/01/2010