Monday, March 12, 2007

random thought

Just woke up from a nap..Tired day. spend the whole afternoon to study my notes. Finally did it after 2 weeks of procrastination. When I woke up from my short nap, a lot of thoughts rushed in my mind. I am overwhelmed by the pressures and my worries.

I can't see my directions... in a stupid blue mood. Money worries, time management worries, PhD worries... The part time job seems to take a toll on my time, I haven't hear from my PhD applications yet, while my coursemates have been called for an interview. I am worried.

I miss hugs and kisses so much. I miss the time when I don't need to cook and have the right to buy a takeaway. I am tired, yet I need to cook whether I like it or not. I wanted to be successful and I wanted to love and to be loved! Don't judge me by my statements, you never know me yet. I feel so lonely, ----CENSORED----

Argh... stop worrying and start working! OK, I will go take a shower and chill!!! Damn you "SLAP" PIG!!!

0 comments:

wedding chocolates
Free Domain Name Service
Total Visitor Since 01/01/2010