Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Classic music in the UK

Enjoying classical music through FM radio in England gives me sense of attachment with the culture here.

The feeling was totally different when heard in a mild temperature, with medievals churches & architectures around. With a sip of a tastefully made English tea from a tea cup, and the music playing in the background...you might say this is the enjoyment & relaxation at its best. The music gave me a sense that I am in Europe now, like a dream comes true!

Don't get me wrong, l'm not a big fan of classical music; but I am not sure why I do enjoy the music particular when I have a tea session with friends, or when the study tensed up. Maybe it got something to do with the weather too!

Hope you can discover that the classical music will enlighten you too!

0 comments:

wedding chocolates
Free Domain Name Service
Total Visitor Since 01/01/2010