Thursday, January 04, 2007

The World War for bugs, mites or whatever those are.

Tomorrow the exterminators will arrive at 1100am, bringing the nuclear bomb and toxic gases for the enemy of human being. The bugs will be regret of even think about of coming into my room...

I will keep you all updated, probably with real video footage. The battle field has set, all are ready... Now just waiting for the time to come. I read some articles that these invisible bugs are hard to kill, but the pest terminators have confident in winning this war, so I will give it a try.

If all fail, I will retreat to another place, abandon my fortress. But that is my last resort...Hope the good will win over the evil! God Bless!

0 comments:

wedding chocolates
Free Domain Name Service
Total Visitor Since 01/01/2010