Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The First REAL Snow of my Life!!

Well, Today 23rd January 2007 sure is a memorable day for me! I have the first REAL snow of my life! It is --2C and the pure white snow coming down from the sky, just like the scene from some christmas movies. I simply love it! Here you go, the photos!!!


IMG_3690.jpg


Taken nearby to my flat.
IMG_3693.jpg


Yeah, that is me in the snow! =)


IMG_3704.jpg


See how the car is covered in the snow?


IMG_3707.jpg


Me again with the snowball in my hand. Who will be my first target? Hehehe...


IMG_3709.jpg


After the snowfight..

IMG_3711.jpg


After the snow experience, with my sister Anu... hehe..I got 3 sisters in UK: Likuan, Anu and Rachel...



1 comments:

KiaHooi said...

Oh my, how envious I am now!

Wonder when will I have my first taste of real snow??

wedding chocolates
Free Domain Name Service
Total Visitor Since 01/01/2010