Monday, December 18, 2006

I BELIEVE I CAN FLY

This afternoon Anu kept singing the song I believe I can Fly by R.Kelly. It reminded me about my determination and my dreams in the past.

Now it had all come true. It is hard to achieve, I nearly give up at some point. I somehow regain my faith and my believe, to go another mile further... And because of my friends' support and encouragement, I SOAR! I believe I can, so here I am in UK, with a scholarship at hand and a master in the making.

I would like to say thanks to those who discourage and laugh at my silly dreams too. Because of your words, it hurts me so much that I want to prove that It can HAPPEN!!! And now I PROVED it!

The journey doesn't stop here. It is just begin, there's room for improvements and for me to soar even further. I believe I can do it, and I am working hard on achieving it.

To all my juniors back in UM, I understand that you might be at the "cross-roads" sometimes, you feel that you might just give up on your dreams and missions. Please don't despair, don't give up! You can archieve your dreams! The sky is the only limit!

I CAN DO IT, So CAN YOU!!!

Click on the link to download the MP3:

I Believe I Can Fly-- R. Kelly

If download the mp3 takes too long, then watch the mtv instead. Very inspirational!


I Believe I Can Fly MTV

0 comments:

wedding chocolates
Free Domain Name Service
Total Visitor Since 01/01/2010