Friday, December 22, 2006

Deeparaya and Scholarship receiving day

I am tired of always updating my blog in backdated way... so here you go, a series of events happen in my past, not too far away...

We did celebrate the Deeparaya in Uni, but it is in small scale


.

Justin and me



Mr Yip friend's son….Adip and me




In the hall.



The food that we got during the celebration… Not tasty at all! my cooking is better than that!



20th Nov was the scholarship recipients day…




IMG_3420

Lasvan, the oncologist and me. He is my first Iraqi friend



. IMG_3422

Anu, me and MD



IMG_3432

With Ruth, the international officer and Anu


IMG_3436

Photo session with the Lord Mayor and Dean


IMG_3444

With Echo from Taiwan, the dean and the Lord Mayor

0 comments:

wedding chocolates
Free Domain Name Service
Total Visitor Since 01/01/2010