Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Edinburgh, I'm loving it...


11th October 2006, a date which I shall remember for the rest of my life... The city that I dreamt of, the city that I want to visit the most; finally I can step my foot on this remarkable city-- Edinburgh.



For sure, this city surrounding and her people are definitely beyond my expectations. words just can't simply explain how beautiful it is; how picturesque it is...



Let me bring you the photo blog...



Anu getting ready to pay her first visit to Edinburgh



That is me... The obsessed photographer.



Grantham Rail station.



Then...we reached Edinburgh... Met with a pretty Scott and her family. The tour begun... I brought the rain and wind with me. Humming "Rain--David Tao" in my mind...




My first shot on the street. One of my best B&W shots so far...



One of the many "close", which are actually a narrow path.



Stone houses everywhere... Feels like living in a fairy tales city. Even with the rain and wind greeted me here, I feel really warm in my heart...



Stained glass in the charpel... a story with a thousands words, being "painted" on the glass. This photo dedicated to Anu... I know you love stained glass.



The chairs in the charpel... The one is dedicated to Ceri.



The scottish dog with a unbeatable loyal heart...



Beautiful garden...




To be Continued...



0 comments:

wedding chocolates
Free Domain Name Service
Total Visitor Since 01/01/2010