Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween Party FUN!!!! Backdated post 28.10.2006

OK, I'm not gonna write much in this post... The only important thing is the photos!!! I will describe as the photos "blog" goes on.... Oh, be prepared! This will be the post which contains the most number of photos in my blog! =p



Me with my sister Rachel A.K.A. Naughty School Girl


From left: Ceri the dancer, Lydia the green monster(or is it shrek?) and me A.K.A. David Tao with puffy fish face.


Johnny as the cute guy and me try to flatten the puffy fish face...



YES!!! We already in BAR RISA!



The video!!!




OK, now i become the dancer...


Pear with Anu


Pear as the Bull, and Kiran as err.... I have no idea...


Tasha and the hip hop hat owner... sorry I forgot the name again...sigh... =p


NOW is my turn to transform into a HIP HOP guy!!! With cutie Lydia...


Anu with the 2 crazy people!!!


Johnny, looks strong and happy!!!


Most wanted mustache guys in town!!!


Anu and Rachel. Ain't they adorable....Awww...


Sister and me!!!


Colin the tall guy A.K.A. zombie No.25 in a movie with me!!!


Aaron the Santa with Catherine the CAT...


From left: Martin the sexy and bad boy, Marky the Baywatch Huck, Aaron, Lydia, Catherine, me, and Colin.


Ceri with me


My neighbour!!! Marky the hot Huck from BAYWATCH.


Catherine with me!! Yohoo, love this photo!


Yo Yo Man!!! Now it's my time to break dance!!! I love this pic!!!


Peace babe! I'm with Hannah...


The gorgeous Ceri with me...


Martin the bad boy with me


I have no comment on this pic...haha...


Anu with Hannah, I mean Hannah with Anu.


Tasha with Anu...


I'm with the 2 sisters!!! Oh, I pretend to be drunk!!! But in fact I'm not...haha...


Rock on GIRL!!!


Anu with her friend...Anu please provide her name please...


The gang posed for a snap!


another shot!


..........


.............. (sorry, I'm out of idea. Haha!)


The final photo of this post!!!

0 comments:

wedding chocolates
Free Domain Name Service
Total Visitor Since 01/01/2010