Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Announcement

I would like to apologize to all of you who has gone through the hassle of registering a username in order to continue reading my non sense stories.

The measure that I took this time is in order to protect my privacy as well as my friends' privacy. On top of that, it is to ward off the potential and current stalkers from keeping track of me. This thing will be getting worse after my blog is being listed in the google search page. So, the password requirement seems to be the best way to control the flow of "visitors" to this blog.

I do enjoy sharing my stories and my life with you all as you are my good friends, and good accompany. No worries, my ranting about things in life and non sense story writing will still be carried on as usual. So just sit back and relax, and read on what I gonna say...

Oh, just in case that you might forget the password, you can write the username and password on a piece of paper and keep it. That is not a very important password, so writing down is allowed! =p If you forgot about the password, just retrieve it from the login page.

Remember, my blog URL is : www.georgelim.net.tf

That will make ur life much easier! Cheers!

0 comments:

wedding chocolates
Free Domain Name Service
Total Visitor Since 01/01/2010