Friday, September 15, 2006

Photo shoots--north south highway (backdated 04.09.2006)

Not willing to give my digital camera a rest (just hang on for awhile babe), l constantly have a lookout for interesting to shoot onboard of the express bus.

Ok, I dozed off for the first 2 hours of the ride, but I manage to capture the magic moment of sunset in the northern region of Malaysia.

To frame & shoot the moment proved to be a tricky one. As the bus zoomed passed the 'magical moment' in just with a blink of an eye. In addition to that,.I have to act fast. To get a good shoot with these conditions, I was challenged by the blazing fast speed of passing sceneries.

So, now I have no choice but to crack up the ISO to 200, shutter speed 1/500 & apperture of 2.8, focal length infinity.

I snapped on using continous mode. And I'm proud to bring you my photos captured.

Beautiful isn't it? This is my 'real' first attempt to snap on the speeding bus. It's quite fun actually! Hope someday you'll try it out also!







0 comments:

wedding chocolates
Free Domain Name Service
Total Visitor Since 01/01/2010