Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Haze Day

Delayed post: 08.06.2006

the acrid smell, the blurry view of KL scenery, the orange sun... Welcome to the days of the haze attack, again...

Each breath that you take will only suffocate more, you struggling to breath harder but it will only make your throat really irritated!

I have lost count on how many times this haze has been troubling us, but I am quite sure that it happen last year August, during my convocation. Now it happen again during my juniors' convo. It seems like it's an annual affair.

I coughed alot since this haze situation get worsen. well, i cough until can't sleep properly.so you get the idea how those actually affected me.

i'm done blogging,will try to get some sleep now.

0 comments:

wedding chocolates
Free Domain Name Service
Total Visitor Since 01/01/2010