Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Reconnecting the Home Network to the internet

Today my home network got struck by lightning and the moem actually go haywire...

No one knows what actually went wrong, whether the modem got fried or the mini switch that got fried... So after I came back from work... I try to diagnose the modem and switch...Luckily at our home there is still a backup modem which can be use, so I try to reconfigurate the modem to go into router mode and autoconnect and dial...

Finally after about an hour, I successfully reconnect all the PC back to the internet. I'm so happy with it! I've learned how to reconfigurate the whole new modem and "speed" up the whole process.. =)

Mm... about the fried old modem? Who wants to take it for experiment??

0 comments:

wedding chocolates
Free Domain Name Service
Total Visitor Since 01/01/2010