Friday, February 17, 2006

iPod Mania...





After I've done with the troubleshooting for my faulty MuVo. I've been browsing the internet to find a good earbud headset replacement. I've stumbled upon an article stated that iPod nano now come with 1GB model and also Sony Bean walkman will be discon't this April.

Well honestly, the previous news come as a big surprise for me instead of the later one.. iPod actually come out with 1GB player and with the impossible CHEAP price. Previously we can only choose 2GB or 4GB for the iPod nano, now you can have the cool nano for well below RM1k. Yes, you read it right, it's well below RM1k, to be exact, it's RM709.

Not believing me? Then check out the link below:
http://www.applemalaysia.com.my/ipod/

Now, I'm having another dilemma..sigh...wanna take my Muvo to repair, or just buy iPod nano and jump into the iPod wagon. OR... repair the MuVo,then buy iPod nano also.

Sigh...if only iPod nano has the build-in FM tuner and voice recorder,then the questions will be solved by itself...

0 comments:

wedding chocolates
Free Domain Name Service
Total Visitor Since 01/01/2010