Sunday, January 22, 2006

Hosting my video on youtube.com

I've tried many methods on hosting the video on blogger but to no avail.. Treid a few video hosting website but they block our country IP address..sigh..saying that too much traffic..(Huh? with broadband penetration here below 15%, I wonder why the websites stated that.) sigh...

But after going through some forum about video bloging. I finally found a solution to host my video and share it online.. Well, you can't search it through the main website because I choose not to share it to all users..so only you who access my blog here can access..Haha, I can make it to require password and also approval from me, but that will only add in later.. Well, enjoy the video now. =p

0 comments:

wedding chocolates
Free Domain Name Service
Total Visitor Since 01/01/2010